When using Kountable, you must create an account (known as a Kountable account). You create this account when you sign up. The type of account you choose determines the Kountable subscription services and/or supplemental services you receive. There are three account types you can choose from when signing up for Kountable, each designed for different use cases:
Your reason for opening a Kountable account will dictate the type of account you should open. To determine which account to open, choose the account that best aligns with your organization's goals.
- Grow revenue with existing customers
- Diversify revenue streams
- Receive better pricing
- Find reliable funding to purchase inventory
- Improve inventory management
- Gain a better understanding of competitors
- Spend management
- Supplier risk performance and compliance
- Supplier talent management
- Supplier collaboration
- Supply chain visibility
- Spend analysis
- Market intelligence
- Distributor development
- Increase accuracy of strategic plans and budgets
- Grow revenue with existing distributors/customers
- Identify optimal markets for expansion
- Perform effective due diligence
- Enhance sales effectiveness
- Fuel sales teams with ideal prospects
Kountable supports additional account types including but not limited to Logistics Provider, Insurance Provider, Banking Service Provider, Trade Facilitation Organization. These accounts may be added by contacting your Kountable representative.
Not sure which account type is right for you? Schedule a demo and we’ll be happy to help.