How to access your personal profile
Click on your name in the upper right corner. Click on profile to access your personal profile.
How to edit basic profile information
1. Click on the blue edit button in the top right corner of the Profile section.
2. Input Full name, Preferred name, and business Timezone. A preferred name is the name a person wishes to be known by and addressed as when working with Kountable. If no preferred name is entered, full name is used.
3. To add communication channels, click the blue edit button in the top right corner of the Communication channels box. You can add additional email addresses, telephone numbers, social media channels, and more.
4. To edit languages and language proficiency, press the blue edit button on the top right corner of the Languages and proficiency box. Select language proficiency from the drop down menu, and select language. Select from language proficiency options such as normally used, then click Add. You can include as many languages as you want. Providing additional languages allows for smoother communication. It also ensures that if you have a representative, Kountable can provide you with a representative that you can communicate with freely.
5. The connections section explains the list of organizations that you are a member of. If you are a part of multiple different organizations that all have profiles, here you can see all of the organizations that you are connected with and your role within them. This section also gives you the date that you were connected to each organization. If you want to leave or disassociate yourself with an organization, click the red exit door button on the left of the organization you want to leave, then confirm your delete.