How to upload a Tax Clearance Certificate
To understand what a Tax Clearance Certificate is, and how to apply for one in the US, Kenya, Rwanda, Ghana and Tanzania, click here.
Who can use this feature?
Owners and Admins of Trader and Seller accounts
Learn more about types of roles in Kountable.
1. Go to Organization Settings by clicking on the gear icon in the bottom left hand corner.
2. In the General Settings section, click on Tax details.
3. Click on Add new in the section labelled Tax Compliance.
4. Input the tax authority that granted the TCC and the validity start and end date of the TCC.
5. Upload the Tax Clearance Certificate as proof of tax compliance by dropping the file in the upload box or uploading it from your computer.
6. Click Save to complete the entry.