All users and non-user profiles in your workspace will need identity verification to become a Kountable trust network member. Under a user’s profile, an admin or the user can upload the appropriate documents to verify their identity and keep your workplace secure. Learn more about the types of verification documents that can be submitted through the Kountable workspace.
1. Click on the Settings gear icon in the lower left hand corner of the workspace to access Organization Settings.
2. Navigate to Team under Team and Security, and access your list of users and non-users. Learn more about types of users in Kountable.
3. Click an account to navigate to your/their personal profile, where you can input information about yourself or another user on the workspace on their behalf.
Adding languages and proficiency is crucial in working with a global team. Please tell us if there’s another language you use and your proficiency in the language. This will help us make determinations about how best to provide support to your organization.
4. Click Identity verification under the menu bar on the left.
5. Click Add under Add a new identity verification.
6. Select the type of verification document as shown: passport, driver’s license, or National ID. Find out more about types of verification documents.
7. Select the country associated with the uploaded verification document.
8. Upload the verification document as a .PDF, .JPG, or .PNG. For more information about verification document requirements, click here.
9. Once the document is uploaded, your status will change from “Identity verification required” to “Pending review”. The review process should take around 3 - 5 business days. Once it is approved, the status will change to “Kountable trust network member”. If more information is required for verification, you will receive a notification and your status will revert to “Identity verification required”.
10. Uploaded documents will appear on your Identity verification dashboard. Once the verification is complete, you won’t be able to edit or delete this section and the verification process will be done. If we need additional information or it needs to be renewed, you will receive a notification and the Identity document verification section will become available to edit again.
Invite an owner to complete the beneficial owner verification process
If you are filling out your Kountable profile and do not have all the information that is requested for one of your business's owners, you can invite the owner so they can complete the verification process themselves.