Your ability to invite other people to your workspace depends on your role in Kountable.
Who can use this feature?
Owners and Admins
Learn more about types of roles in Kountable.
What is a non-user?
Non-users are staff or other individuals who are working with you but don't need access to your Kountable workspace. Some common examples are consultants, contractors, board members, or field employees involved in executing projects.
You may add these individuals to your team so they can verify their partnership with your business, without providing access to your workspace itself. Each profile will include information about the nature and level of their involvement.
- Click on the Settings gear icon in the lower left hand corner of the workspace to access Organization Settings.
- Click on Team under Team and Security.
- Select Non-users from the menu bar Team members on the left.
- Click Add new.
- Input their business email address and click Invite.
- Input additional information about the user, including their full name, phone number, position in your organization, and the function of their role. Indicate if they are a shareholder and a primary contact. Then, click Invite. If the new user is a shareholder, you can input more information about the nature of their role as a shareholder under Compliance. Learn how here.
Once you click Invite, their status will change to Invited until they accept or decline the invitation.
The invitation will expire after 14 days. Learn how to resend an invitation.
For more information on the verification process, click here.