Kountable will never ask you for provide sensitive information outside of Kountable applications.
Kountable collects the important information we need from you through your organization's workspace and project application. Documents are collected during the creation of your organization's trade profile and the throughout the lifecycle of your trades.
In addition to the information in your workspace, we may ask you for the following information pertaining to your business:
- Audited financials (3 years)
- Debtor/creditor payables and receivables
- Bank statements (6 months)
And information regarding individual trades:
- Valid LPO and supporting documents from the government, ministry or parastatal, a reputable company, or NGO
- Proforma invoices or quotations of products and services of purchase from OEM's, distributors, and facilitators
Kountable experts review each document and a Kountable representative may reach out to obtain further information if needed. Kountable will never ask you for provide sensitive information outside of the Kountable application.